Provide an unparalleled experience.
Our Virtual Concierge solution is the ultimate, centralized resource for your guests. Upon arrival, visitors interact with this customized application and plan their stay with ease, accessing your every offering and recommendation.
Drive additional sales by promoting specials, on-site dining and retail options. Even boost the efficiency of your operation with this interactive, self-service based solution, allowing guests to access property maps and event schedules quickly and independently. By the time your guests check-out, instill confidence in their travel plans by providing flight information and weather forecasts.
The Virtual Concierge gives your visitors the power to create memorable itineraries, while generating revenue and improving productivity internally.
Boost Customer Satisfaction
- 24/7 information allows visitors to plan their trips with ease
- Travelers can organize their day with flight information, weather forecasts, and Doppler radar
- Keep guests informed by displaying on-site amenities and property specials
- Point visitors in the right direction with directories and wayfinding maps
- Provide event schedules and allow guests to easily find their locations
- Recommend dining options, including restaurant hours and menus
- Highlight retail options and local attractions
- Interactive touch screen allows visitors to access information quickly and independently
- Reduce guest inquiries, allowing your staff to concentrate on other visitor needs
- Instead of having to support multiple displays, consolidate all of your applications into one visually-stunning and interactive platform
- Manage all of your virtual-concierge modules in one centralized, secure interface
- No additional servers, workstations or software to install
Generate Additional Revenue
- Promote on-site food, beverage, and retail options
- Showcase all of your amenities and in-house services
- Feature current promotions and specials
- Flight information keeps delayed passengers on your property longer – flight cancellations could mean additional bookings